Back in the old days, around 2009 – 2010, I had a weekly podcast show that I did for a couple of years. I interviewed authors and other experts within the book industry and really enjoyed it because it used my radio skills. Radio will always be in my blood, after all. I love interviewing people. I love asking others lots and lots of questions about their lives and their work, because I’m genuinely interested.
And I miss it.
So, I’m happy to say that I have made the decision to revive my podcast with the first episode of this new incarnation coming up in April, 2017.
I will share a link once I start producing episodes, and I promise to cover topics you’d like to know more about too.
Take a moment and let me know what they are. Below is a list of potential topics. Please pick your favorites and feel free to add some! Then email them to me at Joanne@JoanneMcCall.com.
- How to get more media coverage for your book, product, and business
- Marketing tips designed to attract your customers and clients
- Media training so that you look and sound great on camera and on mic
- Creating sound bites. It’s essential in our busy world
- Write your own bio (One that doesn’t suck)
- What goes in your newsroom on your website
- How to sell more books
- How to choose a publishing company
- Should you self publish or get an agent?
- How to land an agent
- Other: What do you want to learn more about?
Email me your thoughts. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
To your success!